Books

Books
Books

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My little india trip

On 14 May 2010, a Friday, my classmates and I went to "The Spice Queen", a renowned Indian restaurant to have Indian food for lunch, ! "The Spice Queen" is a three-storey building, with its famous chef, Chef Devagi Sanmugam. She is a cookbook author, food columnist, cooking instructor, entrepreneur and professional bon vivant. She has also appeared on cook shows and she wrote 17 recipe books! Therefore, I felt that it was an honour to eat in her restaurant.
I felt that this was an interesting and meaningful experience. It has given me a great impression on indian cusine. I think that the food that my classmates and I ate were delicious and filling. Furthermore, there were many types of indian food that we tried, which I found was really delicious. I also had a chance to experience what it was like to eat with my hands. However, I think I still prefer the fork and the spoon. The food I like most was the chicken and I would most certainly like to try that again some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment